Gentle, friendly, individualized chiropractic care to improve function.
• Chiropractic adjustments restore your body's ability to function properly.
• You are better able to handle stress you encounter daily.
• Your body is able to perform stronger, and better, after each chiropractic adjustment.
• Clearer mental focus.
• More balanced body chemistry.
• Enhanced overall whole body state of well-being.
Every day of your life, you either get a little stronger or a little weaker. In order to get stronger, your brain must be able to correctly comprehend and respond to everything that happens, both inside and outside of your body. That requires clear neurological connections between your brain and all the parts of your body. That requires an optimally aligned and functioning spinal column. Helping restore and maintain healthy alignment and functions in your spine, so that your brain and body can communicate, and you can keep growing stronger every day, is what chiropractors do.
The benefits of regular chiropractic care extend to the entire family; everyone deserves to live to their potential. We provide quality chiropractic care for infants, children, and adults. Our convenient hours and location make it easy to fit regular chiropractic care into your busy family schedule, and our family plan allows the entire family to reap the benefits of regular chiropractic care for a lifetime.
The Jamison Family Chiropractic Philosophy
• We focus on the body's inborn ability to regulate and maintain itself; known as innate intelligence
• Every cell in the body depends upon mental impulses generated from the brain, and carried along the nerve system, to function properly
• Interference in the nerve system through spinal misalignments reduces the body's ability to function in harmony. This is called a vertebral subluxation
• Dr. Drew's sole objective is to locate, analyze, and correct vertebral subluxation. If left uncorrected vertebral subluxations are a great detriment to your life and health.
• We remove vertebral subluxation on a regular basis so your body can fully express its innate potential; there is nothing more powerful than that.
Chiropractic is about living longer and living better. Everyone deserves to live to their potential, and we aim to create an environment where entire families are able to reap the benefits of regular chiropractic care for a lifetime. With that philosophy in mind we decided to do things differently.
Graston Technique® is an innovative, evidence-based form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to detect and effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions, as well as maintain optimal range of motion.
The unique protocol uses specially designed stainless steel instruments, along with appropriate therapeutic exercise, to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation. The instruments also are used diagnostically to follow the kinetic chain, to locate and treat the cause of the symptom as well as the specific area of pain. GT is also frequently used as an effective protocol to maintain range of motion.
• Decreases overall time of treatment
• Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
• Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
• Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
• Provides an efficient way to maintain optimal range of motion
Optimize your Mobility. Prevent Injury. Train Smarter. Recover Better. Treat Your Own Pain & Injuries. Enjoy Performance Gains. Understand Your Physiology. Help More People. Learn From The Original Movement & Mechanics Innovators. Get an individualized mobility plan to improve your movement throughout the day. This is for anyone to improve their body mechanics, whether you are an high-performance athlete, a weekend-warrior, stuck at a desk, a combination or none of the above. Get a tailored mobility plan to move better and move more often so you can enjoy what this River City has to offer.
Nutrition guidelines at Jamison Family Chiropractic takes into account the whole person: body, mind, soul. Grounded in solid nutrition knowledge, we recognize that there are as many “perfect diets” on this planet as there are human beings to eat them! Our nutrition counseling takes into account not only what you eat, but also the context in which you eat it. We will tailor individualized ideas on improving your nutrition through whole foods rather than using some meal replacement shakes/powders. We also recommend certain supplements based on your needs rather than using them to replace real food.
What We've Achieved
- 2016 Open Care Patients Choice winner - Richmond, Va